Thursday, March 5, 2009

Had to Ask For Her Finger

@ Sophia's. She has early practice today, so I had to ask her for her finger before she left (so I could use the laptop, can you believe we don't have math homework for once?). I haven't posted posted in a long while...English class has gotten me to cut half of my words for "fluency" and whatnot. Maybe I like to have some extra words. Hmp. Well, at least I won't be getting a grade on my posts. First day back @ school for the week and I'm bombarded w/ papers (some of which don't look pleasant). :C I have a 91% in math AND English (mostly because I've been turning in homework late for half credit). :C 87% on my first math test. Apparently I "finished" a question but I just stopped in the middle and when I came back to it I forgot that I stopped in the middle so I boxed the answer as if it were complete. Major disappointment. In English I got back logs for Acts 3 + 4. First one I got 18/20, then 11/15. :C Bleuch. The reason why my grade's so low is because CPB is the only writing section...43/50. :C That pulled it down really bad. Well, when she updates it with the persuasive letter (17/20) perhaps it will go up. WHY DID I HAVE TO FORGET TO TURN IN MY CPB? I worked so hard on it last Monday BUT I DIDN'T PUT IT IN MY BACKPACK. No, I just had to leave it @ home. Stinky. Made up the biology test (looked @ Sophia's graded test and I think I got a 4?), made up English Act4+5 vocabulary quiz (most likely 100%, hopefull worth a lot of points), and I ate lunch... Showed up in Spanish today with a lot of quizzes that I need to make up. Nobody wants to explain the subjunctive to me. :C I understand how to use it but now why or when. Panic panic panic. Drinking lukewarm water right now. My fever came and went during the day, but I'm better...P.E. was horrible since I was just shivering W/OUT A JACKET. :C I had an excuse note but I forgot about the cold and put myself @ greater risk and blah blah blah.... Thin mints. Yum. Unleash the words within! Excess words, I mean. Let me try that again. Unleash the excessive words within!

No comments: