Thursday, August 14, 2008

How Conflicting

I feel a strange sensation, as of now. (But lemme just say, THEY FINALLY PUT IN THE STRIKETHROUGH! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)



  • I'm feeling like I gave up so many opportunities (because I wanted to post about stuff but didn't get the chance to didn't bother to do it.)
  • I'm feeling pressured because I am currently cramming all that summer homework. (I'm halfway on part 2 out of three.)
  • I also need to get started on those essays...argh.
  • I'm feeling glum because the people in the novel that I'm supposed to read are dying.
  • I'm feeling sad because there is a big stack of library books over there. (But of course I know I still have to work on my homework that I ignored all through July.)
  • But the music I'm listening to makes me wanna dance.
Ah, it's good to be back. (It would be even better if it weren't for my computer's functionality problems.)

No comments: