Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One Last Goodbye

Double entry logs are done!!! Thank goodness.
I caught a goldfish today! (Not really, just in my town.) It's worth 1,300 bells! Very unexpected. There were many pond smelts...really annoying. Also did quite alot of tree shaking. Clever running-away with the bee hives too. Tortimer, like always, gave out party poppers. That countdown sign is mighty fancy!
A present hovered right over me during my fruit harvest. It was so sad...because Nook isn't even carrying a slingshot. My, that balloon went so slow! Taunt, taunt, taunt.
I feel so chic with my new shopping card. *grin* Went to GracieGrace and bought that 4,800 bells worth of a masquerade mask. It's so worth it. (I'm still dirt poor!)
Goodbye and good riddance, 2008. (I really don't mean that. Happy New Year. C:)

No comments: