Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sluff Whoosh

We went shopping for a plunger today. Naturally, there was only one left at the store.
Elegant, isn't it? At first I thought the handle was glass. What a laugh.
I'm going to name it Douglas.
 That's a picture of it before it got employed for the nasty business (thanks for the hand modeling, Dad). Our downstairs toilet got clogged and...you don't want to know the rest.
It's my mom's birthday today, and we all had some fun exercise in the morning, followed by a late lunch and quite a tedious afternoon. Went to shop for overdue Christmas presents, adjust a watch strap, blah blah blah...
Oh, and amongst all those busy errands, I finally got ACCF. I actually traded in Eliza's gift for part of it. In your face, Antonio. (Sophia you were a bit late but it's alright.) I am absolutely in love with the versatile controls! Versatile! Versatile! Versatile!
A new (or should I say, 3-day-old) movie is still waiting for my to enjoy....after my homework. :C
It's been a while since I've posted something slightly meaningful...it's good to be back.
Oh, bliss. Up for some Wi-Fi?

No comments: