Friday, April 17, 2009

I Have a Deal With My Mother



I have been crazy over RH (Rhythm Heaven) recently...! Mis padres are always BLAH BLAH BLAH over video games, and never see the purpose to them. And so I am taking advantage of the 2 most recent math tests that we've had, which I think I did relatively well on. As of now I have a 89.6% in the class (and I really need to pull it up). We haven't gotten our results yet, so:



IF I get 95%+ on BOTH tests, I can purchase the game, using my own money.

IF I get 100% on ONE test and 95%+ on ONE test, I can purchase the game, they will pay for half.

IF I get 100% on BOTH tests, I can purchase the game, they will pay for ALL OF IT!

Math, unfortunately, is the only subject my mother cares about, and she probably only agreed because she is not very confident about my calculation abilities...

Everyone cross your fingers for me! I WILL GET THAT GAME! 



Posted via email from The Tomato

1 comment:

trace said...

omg game! xD
good luck on your tests