Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hobo.

@ Sophia's. Finished math, and did most of vocab. C:

I LOVE her computer! It's so fast and it's really easy on the eyes. I don't know why, but it zooms everything without making it blurry. Anyway, I need to study...

Today was pretty uneventful. Really tiring. Ran the mile over my fast time. :C Just 6 seconds off. I now have 19 points remaining? Augh.

We went to get food. MSG + high fructose corn syrup. Don't forget the chemicals from the plastic.

It took me a while to realize that I DON'T USE/UPDATE MOST OF THE WEB LOGS/SITES THAT I MAKE and it's really annoying b/c deleting = deleting the URL, and I like the URLs that I make... :C

Either I start posting more or it's DEATH to you all.

Posted via email from The Tomato

1 comment:

trace said...

start posting more D:<