Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is It My Fault or Is It Yours?

I can't tell.
Just got out of the shower, and you know how I always think too much when I'm overwhelmed with gallons and gallons of water..
A thought occurred to me: do I suffer from insomnia because I will it?
Maybe it's my bizarre way to rebel. I dunno. That seems kind of silly though. Why would I feel the need to put my health at risk?
Nevertheless, I need to stop it soon. If it even is my fault. :/ 
Here is my [illogical] theory that I might write a paper about sometime in college:
I feel the need to be rebellious --> My brain overwhelms w/ emotion --> Emotion leads to high brain activity --> High brain activity counters effects of the little melatonin that I have --> I feel awake and suffer insomnia for long periods of time, with little recovery days after.
Even on weekends I wake up too early now. I couldn't possibly be not tired!
My mother says I need to go to the doctor. Apparently, I also have SERIOUS problems with my:
  • digestive system
  • immune system
  • eyesight
  • feet
  • endocrine system
Isn't that just about everything?
Maybe I'm just not trying too hard...

No comments: