Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Day in Events #10

Today. Summer. School. Summer school. Today. Not. Fun. Summer school. Not fun.

I SPENT FOUR HOURS THERE, WHEN I COULD'VE BEEN DOING OTHER MATTERS OF CONSEQUENCE.

I shall describe to you my day in detail, so that you will agree with me. (This includes you, Mom.):

  • One of the teachers was wearing red flare pants. They had flames on them. They were super baggy and should not be allowed for teachers. Did I mention it was a guy wearing this?
  • The lady was slouching so bad I couldn't eve hear her. She was practically speaking to the floor. What kind of a teacher is that?
  • They were surveying us. The summer program is to record/understand us, the subjects, and our learning abilities. I felt exploited. This information's is going to the government. Demented, I tell you. I do not want to be part of the guinea pigs.
  • I got stuck with the little kids. I mean, the kids that are just so sassy and love wearing ultra-mini-skirts and play Yu-Gi-Oh. No way.
  • The lady spent 30 minutes collecting paperwork. And then started talking about how she was a perfectionist. Everybody fell asleep by then.
  • There was a bright orange extension cord. BRIGHT ORANGE!
  • She was totally patronizing us and talking uuuuuber sssssllllooooowwwwww. >:(
  • The first thing the lady writes she spells it wrong.

So, there you have it. I'm never going back there again. NEVER!! >:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is it your choice to go to summer school?

sharon said...

Yes it was, but I was not aware of its condition at the time I chose to go. O_o