Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Day in Events #11

Whoo. I did many things today!
  • Homework. You cannot believe how tiring reading can be, especially if you have to keep reflecting on it. Stupid reflections. UGH I'm never going to finish this.
  • Animal Crossing! Finally got to play it today. Not very long though... I still didn't get to harvest my fruits and I need to clean out my closet... Those darn mosquitoes are so obnoxious. I was reading the bulletin board and it said something like this: "Talking to Myself: When I see my sister talking to Pete, it makes me feel kinda strange... Must be something I ate."
  • Bowling. Virtual of course.
  • The Semi-finals of the Euro 2008. That last goal by Germany was amazing. >:]
  • Apples. Yippee.
Ok, never mind, maybe I didn't do that much...
AH! I FORGOT TO PRACTICE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

No comments: