Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Fish, the Ice Cream, and the Smoothie

I'm back from the restaurant! We actually ate out today. Blech.
Japanese food. Hm, that's rare.
Parents and I went with my uncle. I ordered some beef pan fried noodles, but hey, guess what? It tasted like fish. So I stated this gruesome taste and my parents looked at me like I was delusional. Hmp.
After some sushi rolls and half a cup of iced water, the waiter comes by and asks how we're doing. Seeing my almost full plate of noodles, he then asks about how they were. My parents confront him about the fishy taste, and he tells them that there were some shavings of dried fish scales on there.
HA. AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS KIDDING. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT TRUSTING PEOPLE.
Well anywhoo he showed us the stuff that was sprinkled on top and he looked distressed about our response to the food. Actually, he was very distressed the whole evening. He said sorry around fifty times, even though there was nothing he should've been sorry about. I think he's just paranoid.
So, 5 minutes later, the waiter guy comes with a small bowl of ice cream, even though we hadn't ordered any. Raspberry. With little chunks in it. With a small spoon. I think he felt sorry for me about the whole fishy noodle thing.
If I do end up a waitress or some other service person in a business, I'll be sure to write about all the deranged people that come. Well, I guess it depends if they do come. -__-
Ice cream! It was yummy. >:]
What is with it when my parents keep reading my conversations? >:[ So nozy. What does it matter to you if I happen to be chatting about fish with someone?
But now my dad's smoothie totally ruined the ice cream taste. Ugh, I hate these SMOOTHIES! Especially when they contain expired yogurt.

No comments: