Wednesday, June 17, 2009

EW, I HATE THIS, GET RID OF IT

Whenever I read the posts from almost 2 years ago I immediately direct my cursor to the "delete post" button because the words don't make sense and just take up space.

Really now, what's the point of keeping things? I guess that leads to why even post? It's so much easier to call someone or talk face to face. No one's going to read it anyway...

But I won't delete, because a couple years later, not only will it be stupid, it'll also be funny. Really, really, really funny.

Perhaps it will help with some kind of biography/flashback assignment in the future. Ahah.

Had some apples today, did some laundry, going to study later for my LAST TEST TOMORROW! And then perhaps a corny movie or a retarded children's TV show from Netflix.

Ta-ta for now.

Posted via email from The Tomato

No comments: