Sunday, April 20, 2008

Have You Brushed Your Teeth Recently?

I had a dentist's appointment this morning. I ended up going there about 50 minutes too early. It smelled horrible, as usual. I've always wondered about the equipment that the dentists uses. Do they really clean it as often as they should? Is it after every patient, or after several patients? Ugh, it sounds kind of gross if they only do it once a day. Think of all the other people that have those equipment in their mouth... Also, the dentists also use gloves, right? So how often to the change those? Are our mouths clean? They had one of those high tech toothbrush commercials on display somewhere and this rebate that goes along with. Oh, they look so nice. I want one. This speech recognition thing is a bit easier to use now. I think it's getting used to my voice, which is good.

No comments: