Saturday, April 19, 2008

Speech Recognition

Right now I am using speech recognition and it really works well on Internet explorer. Otherwise, it kind of sucks. For example, when I tried to use it on Safari it didn't work at spell I suppose you could say that is faster except the computer makes a lot of mistakes. You really have to know what you are talking about, which I don't. Ah, it just took me 5 minutes to spell "about". And now it is taking me 10 minutes to write this entire post. Oh, joy. I am so tired. I think I will stop now.
Ah, seriously, that took FOREVER. O_o
I'm still getting used to the whole "microphone" thing, and this thing is like totally a stranger to me. Gotta do more of that training thing...
Well it kind of sucks that I can't use Safari with it. My IE always lags...

No comments: