Monday, April 21, 2008

Seaweed

I am officially incorporating seaweed into my diet. My mom bought this huge package yesterday and I'll probably be spending the rest of my life finishing it. Oh well. It's not like it tastes bad or anything. It goes quite great with milk {no, I'm kidding}. Anyway, it'll be quite interesting to repeat that for breakfast… Oh wait I did that today. :] So, now I know what I'm going to eat so I will have to spend 50 hours planning my next meal. Yay. O_o If anyone else eating seaweed? It's actually very healthy for you. But sometimes the salt gets to me. Blech. Ugh this thing is so annoying sometimes. I can't belive I got through even half of the post with just my voice. WHY DOES IT TAKE FIVE MINUTES TO SAY "NEW PARAGRAPH"?! I need to eat more seaweed…

No comments: