Friday, April 25, 2008

Since You Just Absolutely Suck at Reading Comprehension...

I'm starting to realize that you probably don't know anything about me at this point {since nobody really read the whole thing. Did you know it's about 130 posts now? O_o}. So, I'm willing to update on my list of "passions". {Aye, I know how cheesy that word is.} But you know before this, I HAD NO IDEA WE COULD USE BULLETS! WHOO! Let the fun begin.

My List Of Passions:

  • bullets! {well, only occasionally.}
  • strawberries dipped in chocolate
  • stop-motion films {associated with Tim Burton and Danny Elfman} :D
  • the Wii {THAT SOON SHALL BE IN MY GRASP}
  • Nutell with a knife
  • blowing bubbles {large and small}
  • having multiple blogs {and frantically trying to manage them} :]
  • close-up photography of whatever junk is in front of my door

There you go. I swear, that WHOLE list is going to change in about 5 seconds.

No comments: