Saturday, May 3, 2008

Curse You, Library

I have to say, my titles still suck. {Wouldn't you agree?}
Well anyway, guess what I'M doing today?
That's right. Going to the library. Except it has nothing to do with books.
Who knew that the library had an auditorium? {Not Sophie, of course.}
*picture by "phlewght" {yah, flickr again}
Yes, yes... I happen to have to play there... apparrently it's called a "recital". Hm.
I DON'T WANNA GO!!!!!
Let me repeat myself: I DON'T WANNA GO!!!!!
Anything to keep me from there... ANYTHING. Maybe there could be a huge roadblock and there would be no possible way to get there. Hey, that sounds nice.
Are you going? Of course not. You don't even know where it is. {It could be in Singapore.}
I got a refill on Toblerone yesterday. So maybe I won't starve to death. Hm.

No comments: