Friday, May 30, 2008

Posture for the Mighty

AHHHH. I'm depressed. Why am I depressed? Because I haven't posted in the longest time. Who knows how much longer I'll last... I was checking the TV schedule the other day, and I've found out that Chowder is on on Fridays! WOHOO! Fosters as well. I now establish Friday as Television Day {I know how retarded that sounds.} I've got a new name + URL update {haven't done that in forever, huh?} I'm watching this movie right now... Just cut in during the middle, and I have to say, I have absolutely NO idea who the protagonists/antagonists are. I mean, the main characters look evil. But then I have no idea what the plot is, so I guess I say much. The mouse is cute though... I've recently played some of my Wii, and it is FUN. The tennis.. oh the tennis. I also got the creepy rabbit game, and its kind of disturbing... especially the milking pigs part. Dancing is always fun though. :) My room is getting messy again. Ugh. Good posture is difficult when you have to use an extension cable. What would YOU do with $25 million? I'd purchase a loft. :D

No comments: