Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Legacy of the List #4

Wheeee... It's list time again. Today I will feature: A List of Annoying Habits of my dad. {I'm sure he'll take it lightly.}
  • his compulsive ways of always pressing the "skip" button when listening to music. a song never gets finished.
  • the other button he is always compulsively pushing when watching TV would be the "guide" button. never do I get a break of looking at that stupid blue screen when he's got the remote.
  • always leaving the phone away from his ear when dialing. {apparently it's got something to do with radiation.} it takes 2 minutes for him EACH TIME to realize that I've already picked up and was waiting for him to answer since he called in the first place. do I need to keep a tally of these occurrences?
  • always being erroneous when calculating time intervals.
  • stashing tissues in his pockets. he rarely remembers to take them out.
  • talking in half-sentences.

The last two are rather mild, actually.

Well since it would be unfair if I didn't make one for my mom and myself, I shall do that in the near future.

NO, THE FACT THAT I MADE THIS LIST FIRST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING. I ONLY REMEMBERED BECAUSE A SAW A TV REMOTE, AND YOU GET THE POINT. You guys think too much.

Ha, it's be funny if you {Dad or Mom} found this several years later, {since you don't read it regularly}. That's what you get for not reading when I ask. :P

No comments: