Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Day in Events #9

ONCE AGAIN, I SHALL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BULLET POINT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

{image by hansiqurumi}

  • Oh, boyohboyohboy, I got 3-D glasses today {remember how I wanted them for that one game}. And.... they suck. Again. {*sigh...*} You think I'll ever stop being dissapointed of 3-D glasses?
  • I saw a bunch of houses today. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HUGE THEY WERE? DO YOU? Well of course you don't. They were gigantic times three {<-- yah, I know how to do math}.
  • I'm getting a headset today! {I think. Hopefully.}
  • Drinking mango juice. It doesn't taste too great. Maybe I just had too much Cheerios today.
  • Uh... trying to evade that huge project I just got and need to work on... Why did I have to choose such a stupid topic {DON'T ANSWER THAT.}?
  • By the way, I did absolutely horrible yesterday. {thank god you weren't there.} I got sooooooo many wrong notes and screwed up all my high ones... aha-aha... O_o

You know, these really aren't events. It's the curse of the horrible titles again.

No comments: