Saturday, January 26, 2008

Apologies

{Sigh..*} I was feeling slightly bad in the morning, since the night prior the stupid Monopoly game with my friends was so darn fun, which resulted in a late night. {Ralph went to bed early, he doesn't like staying up on Fridays for some reason.} They stayed kind of late, and I totally forgot to do the project thingy and all the other stuff I wrote down yesterday. Actually, I just felt like relaxing because of this project for a competition... It turns out that it's due a MONTH earlier than it was, and I was told last minute that I had minus ONE MONTH of time. This resulted in my rush of work, and I had to push aside everything. It was due Friday {yesterday} and I turned it in. I was in a very good mood after that, so I invited over some people, we watched some movies {good and bad} and played Monopoly which was very VERY fun {it ends from there}. Then, I realize I had finished none of my homework for my extracurricular classes, and I had to cancel. Therefore, I would like to make an international world wide web apology. {Yes I know, very official.} On behalf of my irresponsible behavior, I would like to apologize to my friends {who stayed up very late with me and possibly got in trouble}, my parents {for staying up so late and not really keeping track of the things I was supposed to do}, and my writing tutor {for having to cancel last minutes because I didn't really have time to focus on the homework since I was spending so much time to finish the big project for the competition}. Phew. That's over.

No comments: