Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Boots

Boots. To tell you the truth, I've never owned a pair of boots before. But I really wish I did. Ah, I could just imagine the possibilities...

And by boots, I mean the plastic, rain boots, not one of those fuzzy ones that they dirty really fast. The squeaky ones. That actually don't let water in. And keep you dry. And warm.

So after some dreaming about the boots, let me get to my point.

I am not crazy for even thinking of coming back to this deserted blog.

I am not lunatic either for thinking that I'm supposed to post everyday.

You should totally not care that I'm apologizing to my non-existent readers.

I feel retarded right now.

{MMMMMMNNNN...this chocolate is good...}

So, I guess I'm changing my mind about the whole "MUST POST EVERDAY!" strict rule thing. I have to say, it did make me sound quite demented. Stupid phone rings so much... Keyboard is obnoxious... Too many projects... Endless complaints!... Therefore continuing... Weather too cold... Ice cream unavailable... Homework makes no sense... Teachers in bad moods... Socks are itchy... Computer slow... Not enough sleep... Too many demands from too many people... EMPTY AND DESERTED BLOG!... Lack of food to eat in the afternoons... Ralph probably hates me by now...

IM SO SORRY RALPH! YES, YES I KNOW! I WAS SUPPOSED TO DEDICATE THIS POST TO YOU! BUT INSTEAD I STARTED TALKING ABOUT SOME STUPID BOOTS! AHHHHHHHH!

I really am going to go insane now.

~My Temporary Will~

Sophie - You get my DS. And 1/2 of the games. Plus all my books. But because of that you also have to pretend that I'm sick at home and do all my homework. And go to my classes for me and contact me while I'm in LaLaLand. :)

Guada - AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Guada gets a truckload of butter when she opens my fridge. :)

Jennifish - You get the rest of my DS games, and then my charcoal pencils. In addition to those shoes, and that jacket. And then you do all my projects. :)

Camille - I'm broke! Uh... you get... my DVDs! And whatever other stuff is left... :)

My Parents - Oh, you wouldn't be reading this anyway.

Other People - Sorry guys, your names are either to private, or you're really not that important. Probably the latter. :D

Ah... now I know I can finally rest in peace after all that insanity.

No comments: