Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED? NO, OF COURSE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED! I DON'T REALLY THINK YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED! MAYBE BECAUSE MY CAPS LOCK BUTTONS IS STUCK.
ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!
NO, I WILL NOT STOP TYPING WITH EXCLAMATION MARKS!
YES I AM GOING TO CONTINUE ON TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
My DS froze.
O_O
I am devastated.
O_O
The mole-guy came to haunt me. O_O
I didn't save my Animal Crossing game.
O_O
All that precious game-playing time just went down the drain.
O_O
All because my stupid DS froze.
O_O
I don't give a rat's poop if you don't care.
O_O
Yes I am going to make you read till the end of this and put up with my retarded faces.
O_O
{Sigh...*}
Ok I think I'm a little bit more calm now.
No wait, I take that back. Ralph's laughing at me. YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU LITTLE....
{exits to beat the living poop out of that monster of a bread. don't feel sorry.}

No comments: