Friday, March 28, 2008

Things To Do, Places To Go

I was just looking back as some of my {horrible} posts. Oh BOY do I blabber a lot. Except, the more current ones are more to the point.
Then again, making it long just aggravates you even more, doesn't it? :]
I suppose it has something to do was a person yelling "SHORT, CONCISE,  AND TO THE POINT!" in my ear every single day for the rest of my life. It kind of gets to me.
Anyway, if I remember correctly, I used to like to blabber because someone else also told me that by blabbering you brainstorm better, meaning something can come out of the nothing.
I suppose both sayings are true. Although, I prefer the latter, since it's just easier to blabber a lot.
Hm, I think I'll stop now. I need to pack for my trip...
~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - 
Minutes later...
Me: RICARDO! WHERE'S MY TOOTHPASTE?
Ricardo: Eh...
Me: WHERE IS IT?!
Ricardo: Eh....
*crashing noises*

No comments: