Saturday, March 29, 2008

At the Movies

Do you like movies? Well, do you watch them? You've watched at least one, right? Or maybe I'm wrong. But, my family sure watches a lot. We have Netflix, so we don't really like to purchase DVD's. Sometimes we go to the library. Anyway, recently, for the times that I've been watching movies with my mom, she always has this funny habit. {Yes, I'm aware that I'm posting this on the international internet, but 1. she doesn't read my blog, 2. she doesn't read my blog, and 3. she doesn't read my blog.} Whether it's an action movie, a romance movie, a horror movie, a mystery movie, or an animation, she tends to try to predict what might happen later on. Just like anyone, right? Except, when she's predicting, it's always about death. And she's always talking about how blahblahblah is probably dead and how blahblahblah is also dead and maybe even blahblahblah is dead as well. Haha, I know, funny huh? Although, one thing is that: she says it with such certainty. Instead of: Is blahblahblah dead? It becomes: Blahblahblah is dead. {notice the "period" shows that it is statement.} In the past, my reaction would have been: OH MY GOSH REALLY? And recently, I've just learned that this really is going to carry on with the same pattern. Mom, please stop saying blahblahblah is dead.... it's hard to follow the plot when there are not characters. O_o

No comments: