Friday, March 21, 2008

Um...Whoops?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
I'M HYPER-VENTALATING. ALSO TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SPELL LONG WORDS.
If you've noticed my {recently updated} Twitter, you can see that yes, I have not posted for a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, TIME. You get the point, right?
I still agree with what I had previously said about March: it is the month of REDISCOVERY! I am, again, into books. I mean, seriously into them. The: oh-gosh-I-can't-stop-reading-because-I-have-a-huge-pile-over-there-so-I-have-no-time-to-blog kind of thing. Yeah.
There are lots of things to do... But once in a while I happen to be just like "What?" out of nowhere. Seriously.
So, it's late, I'm pressing the SHIFT key too many times, and my computer had a compute-fart. Yeah.
*NEWS!* Officially, Ralph has left the building. I mean, he went out my window the other day and said he had a good time, but that I was starting to bore him. It's okay. {sniff*sniff*} At least he said goodbye...
So, now I have this new friend, {yes aren't I so POPULAR? :D} and his name is RICARDO. He's a robot. :]
There is always space for change....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excuses.