Friday, February 8, 2008

Complain, Complain, Please Ignore

Well it is inevitable anyway, so I'm just going to complain some more {mostly about lack of efficiency}. Today was such a waste of time and I am so dissapointed ---> therefore I shall use excessive italics, please beware. I was doing homework the whole afternoon, but I took forever because I kept side-tracking myself {I don't know how} and it really wasted a lot of time. Ugh there is so much stuff to do and I DIDN'T FINISH! Tomorrow is tutoring, Sunday is flute class, I need to practice a bit more... I've got several projects to do, and a lot of weekend homework. I actually don't mind the fact that I have to do all this work, but I do mind the fact that I take forever and am never able to finish in the time I'm supposed to! Ralph has recently been complaining about how short my posts are these days. Ralph, I apologize. The blender frapreed my brain. Sorry about that.

No comments: