Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SO TIRING!

Well, remember when I was talking about how I was discovering all these new things from Google? That exploration sure has been developing. Ralph and I have recently created a new blog {with a co-author, hopefully this time they DO post...} and also a Group. {I don't think I'm really going to introduce other to Ralph on those other pages, he's too special.} :) But actually both of those are under construction, so the URLs will not be publicly revealed. I'm just saying this 'cause it's fun telling people about things, then not really telling them about it. :D
Personally, Google is like super awesome with all its cool stuff. But I swear the programs can get SOOOO annoying sometimes..
Like for example: This blog right here. The spacing. How long it takes me to MAKE THE ENTER KEY WORK. {sigh..*}
I've been kinda having problems with the Groups pages. They won't let me save! Won't! Let! Me! SAVE! Very, very, aggrivating indeed. Takes at least 50 tries or so to change the name and address. Ugh.
However, we all know that one who appreciates is one who is satisfied. This stuff really is great, so I shouldn't complain too much. {but still.}
Have fun not seeing my new sites. :D

No comments: