Sunday, February 10, 2008

I Got a Boo-Boo... :P

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Today, I was moving my hand towards the disk space thingy in the computer {the one that ejects} and it was SOOOOOO SHARP and totally pierced/sliced my skin when I came too close... It hurt so bad! At first it didn't really look like anything, but then the blood started coming out and you could see the depth of the cut. I actually FOUND the piece of skin that came off my hand. My right, close to the wrist.
You want to know who's fault it was? THE PERSON WHO DECIDED TO OPEN THE CD-ROM. O_o Oh, you know who you are. {It's not me.} ><
CD-Roms are SOOOOOOOOOO evil these days. Hmp. I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE, SO I'M GOING TO SCREAM AT YOU IN CAPITAL LETTERS. OH YES, I JUST DID THAT. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT NOW, HUH?! O_o
At least Ralph helped me put the bandage on...
OUCHIE!!

No comments: