Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Day in Events #2

So... here we are again. I think my day was pretty okay...
-I woke up pretty late. Yep, didnt get too much sleep the previous day...
-Had a cookie for breakfast. That and some good tasting milk. EXPIRED MILK IS IN THE PAST NOW! Im eating healthy. :)
-Did some math. I felt like i was saving the world from its evil rath... and it almost killed me. [sigh*]
-Started on a charcoal drawing... messed up quite a bit. I think i made some scratches in the paper or something.. ugh.
-Had to go to MT practice. Nervous about Tuesday!! Ate a granola bar that tasted like rat poop.
-Came back from practice and continued on my drawing.
-Tired to strangle my eraser, but then realized it was quite pointless since it was a putty eraser.
-Finished the drawing, then tried to strangle myself because it looked like rat poop.
-Went to dinner, and had jumbo shrimp. HA! Oxymoron. :)
-Ate lots of chocolate... especially TOBLERONE! Yea!
-Fretted over projects, but unfortunately made no progress. ><
-Chatted with Ralph, and came up with ideas for posts. We didnt really have any ideas for posts. But it was still fun chatting. :)

No comments: