Friday, December 14, 2007

~All I Want For Christmas Are My Two Front Teeth~

Yea... it's one of those wishlist thingys. IM SORRY RALPH! I couldn't help it. :] 1. A tablet! You know, the ones that connect to the computer, and you can totally draw with them and stuff! My teacher uses it all the time in class, it's so cool. It's for drawing on paint and stuff. Ugh, paper is so old fashioned. :) But then again, I wouldn't know if I'd actually use it or not... Hm. 2. An iHome or some other kind of iPod docks. ONE MUST BLARE MUSIC FROM SPEAKERS! I could just plug it in, and charge is as well. No need to waste all that electricity of turning on the computer. GO GREEN! :)

3. A scrapbooking kit. With lots of pretty papers, and tips, and all those other really cool things that come with them. I really don't know where that came from, probably just another one of those random impulses. There's a lot at Borders... BORDERS!

4. A decent camera, one that i can actually use. Not another one of those that parents get and then they promise to share it with you. Nuh-uh. No sharing. 'Cause I'm a greedy-butt who doesn't like having their pictures deleted by people with bad taste. :]

5. Rows, and rows, and rows of milk chocolate Toblerone that's EVERLASTING!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Um, something like that. Do-ba-do-bo-de...

No comments: