Sunday, December 2, 2007

Grand Pause*

PHEW! I FINALLY finished that darn project i have been working on for the past 3 days. This is a moment to remember. [grand pause*]
Ok, on with my life. :]
Right now im in the middle of constructing my "Group" and "Google Page". The Group is just for fun, like a little groupie [hence the name "Group"]. It's this cool feature they have on Google, and you could share it with your friends by adding them as members. The Google Pages thing is actually for my project, and I NEED TO WORK ON IT. A LOT. [Yep, i sure do have a lot of projects.] So people, i leave my life in your hands. REMIND ME TO WORK ON THE PROJECT! If not, you shall soon be receiving an invitation to my funeral. SOON. So, when i finally find the time to get those 2 sites interesting and full, i shall be adding them to my "links" sidebar. So much stuff to do these days... I think im JUST gonna take a little break... :)
[sign hung on door: OUT PLAYING MANCALA WITH RALPH. BE BACK SOON.]

No comments: