Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Yay! It's Christmas! Except I'm not really that excited. It's just fun pretending to be excited for a holiday. :] At least we get winter break to spend time with.. "family"? Hm. I don't know. We don't have a tree this year, we don't have a tree any year! Not really a tree type of person. More like a, "let's be joyous and merry and spend our weekend at Vegas!" type of thing. Of course, that is absolutely, totally, against my will. Duh. Let's just say we "had" a tree... Pretend is fun. :]
I must be so pathetic huh, posting on my blog on Christmas.. Ha.... :D Well I did do some other stuff today, like cook for dinner. Cooking is fun too. :]
No tree = No presents. {Yes, I know..} Oh, well. Who needs those things anyway. :]
My imaginary stockings:
Ralph and I sent you our warmest Christmas wishes!

No comments: