Thursday, December 6, 2007

Worst Case Scenario

[Sigh..*] Today, the absolute worst thing happened. So, i was walking to class, and we were waiting for the teacher to come, and my classmate points to my foot.
[Pause.*]
My foot
had the remnants
of
poop.
O_o
Yep, thats right. I stepped in poo. At school. O_o Does anyone else find that strange? I mean, SERIOUSLY! Totally ruined my day. Hmp. So, i immediately rushed to the stupid restroom, and washed my shoe. In soap. And then scrubbed it a thousand times. And rinsed. Then another cycle of soap. Then some more scrubbing, and rinsing. By the time i was done, my whole shoe was wet. And school was way far from over. Ugh, worst experience ever. So, i went back to class, foot feeling weird, and slighly smelling of poo, with a lot of soap scent. I need to spray that thing down with air freshener... Come on Ralph. Let's go de-stinkify my shoe! ><

No comments: