Sunday, December 30, 2007

Does Anybody Have Some Cough Drops?

OMG I'M SO BEHIND! Well, you know, remember how I said I would try to post everyday, like keep having this blog updated with Ralph stuff, so that it won't become one of those really pitiful ones with an almost blank page, because someone didn't bother to add to it or to even delete it, 'cause they just didn't feel like it, or they didn't like to particularly consistent, ect? Yea, well I don't think the consistency thing is so easy now, it's just like some weirdo took this crunchy machine and suddenly messes up all my time so now it's like all frayed and deformed and making me go on and on and on and I finally think I understand adults when they go all whiny: "I don't have time!" I mean, I know I'm not halfway as busy as them, but something like that. So, because I've made it a big deal to all my friends {who have blogs} that they need to post everyday, I guess I should avoid being a hypocrite and post too. But like, NO IDEAS! Writer's block for even writing nothing. Hm. CONSISTENCY, I SHALL NEVER LOSE YOU! Sophie, just watch, I'll catch up, I WILL!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! {choke, cough*} Ok, I'm done with the maniacal laughing. Geez, they really should have spell check on this. Who knows if I'm spelling things wrong?

2 comments:

animecolors:] and PIES said...

omg! do u ever stop writing!!!!!?
Too much to read!!! Oh no!!! got a BRAIN FREEZEEEEEEEEEEEE... beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

sharon said...

Ha! How ironic... I keep feeling I'm going to stop someday... Yea, I plan on not stopping. But of course, the laziness gets to me. :)