Friday, December 7, 2007

Progress Update

Just checking in here, with myself, of the new writer's notebook thingy! :) I've given up the part about the whole "bring it everywhere" thing, kinda annoying now. BUT, im still writing in it almost everyday, so i guess im making up for it. Im practicing writing really REALLY long entries so far, and it'll help my writing hand. I've boxed all the things that i think should be blog topics, so hopefully now i'll have more interesting stuff to write about. [Or rather, its ironic the fact that i'm saying i'll have better things to write about, when i am writing about the actual event of me brainstorming for things to write about. That sort of takes away the whole point of me talking about it out loud. Then again, you'll never know if i dont say it, right? Well, i guess you really dont need to know that... Gah! Voluntary information is always unnecessary.] Anyways, Ralph will always be there to support me. Haha. :] [Launches tomato at reader*]

No comments: