Friday, December 21, 2007

Episode 1: The Argument

So, apparently my parents were convinced by their friends and so on, that they should totally join them, on this "really cool" trip for Christmas weekend. Guess where? Well, let's hope this will help. Here's the conversation I had with my mom, debating about the trip. {It's not word for word, I didn't record it or anything.}

Mom: So, we were thinking, maybe we could go somewhere for Christmas.

Me: {Already overheard the phone conversation} NO WAY! You can't drag me there no matter how hard you try!

Mom: You know what I'm takling about?

Me: Yes, and I'm NOT going to Las Vegas! {<-----big hint of where the trip is going to be}

Mom: Oh come on, what else are you going to do on Christmas? Sit around all day, take a nap, and clean up the house? {and guess what we end up doing}

Me: {cricket chirps*} Well I certainly don't want to lose my nose to all those stupid smoking people. I don't want lung cancer from those idiots.... Plus, the trip is WAY WAY WAY to long to endure.

Mom: We're still going to go shopping at the outlets.

Me: {brightens up a bit} {un-brightens up} No.

{a few seconds pass}

Me: Only if you get me a face mask.

Mom: What?

{Fin}

Yea...it went something like that. Well anyway, you can tell what I'm trying to illustrate, right? O_o Just thinking about Vegas makes me gag. I DO NOT LIKE TO WAIT VERY LONG TO GET TO A VERY FAR AWAY DESTINATION WHILE GETTING MOTION SICKNESS! Very uncomfortable, very uncomfortable indeed. Plus, I won't get to see Ralph for several days...

No comments: